As the world currently faces the Covid-19 global pandemic, the health and safety of global travellers has been compromised. Until the Corona Virus is brought under control, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of passengers and visitors at our facility and on all flights. To comply with the hygiene guidelines set by the World Health Organisation and government, KEA has implemented strict risk mitigation measures for all charter flights.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of aircraft cabins and contents after each flight – this includes all surfaces such as trays, seats, handles, seat covers, carpets and objects handled by passengers and crew.
- Cleaning products and disinfectants are approved by aircraft manufacturers and are effective against a wide range of pathogens & known to de-activate complex viruses with similar properties to SARS, E.Coli, avian flu, MRSA, etc.
To comply with the hygiene guidelines set by the World Health Organisation and government, KEA has implemented strict risk mitigation measures for all charter flights.
- Hand washing and disinfection is required on premises for all staff, visitors & clientele.
- Pre-flight briefing highlights best practices to avoid contamination and transmission if the Covid-19 virus. Hand sanitiser is provided in each aircraft’s passenger compartment.
- Passenger information booklets are laminated and disinfected after every passenger flight along with all objects during the aircraft cleaning.
- All passengers and personnel on our property are screened. Symptomatic/sick persons are not permitted on the property or aboard flights.
- Passengers are briefed on symptoms of Covid-19, best practices to control infection and encouraged to report any arising symptoms to our crews.
- Increased use of hand disinfectants and sanitisers is encouraged.
When You Book
Be advised that we are compliant with all hygiene precautions as per the guidelines set by the World Health Organisation and the Government of Uganda to date. Be assured that all precautions are being taken including increased cleaning or all areas of our property, aircraft and public areas. Our crews are following all recommended personal hygiene practices.
Continue to stay safe and we look forward to seeing you aboard your next flight!